Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Miserable Day

DC Snow and Rain

Yuck! I had an interview today and had to walk through this crap* in a suit and tie, dutifully toting my resume/transcript/interview binder and wrestling with my umbrella (which I am now convinced is sentient and hates me, given how ferociously it was fighting with me the whole walk there).

Now, for the lighter side of unemployment. A few practice problems for my test tomorrow, and then an afternoon on the couch with Shorty and an old friend of mine:

aahhhhh

*UPDATE: That auto-City-cam was embarrassing, with its stupid, beautiful, sunny vista (looking away from DC, oddly enough). Anyway, I've replaced it with a figurative representation of the walk to my interview.

2 Comments:

At 3/08/2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Well damn. I didn't realize that the Citycam would refresh on my site, too. Trust me, it looked a lot worse this morning.

 
At 3/08/2005 11:33 AM, Blogger Zach said...

looks like a nice day, Michael. What's the problem?

If you want another cam shot of shitty weather, take one of NYC right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home